EXERCISE SEMESTER 2,
(For Year 2 Students of Associate of Science Programme ONLY)
Online Course/Class Add/Drop/Swap Period
21 January (7:00pm) - 29 January 2015 (6:59pm)
Please click on the links on the right hand side for details.
Schedules of Course / Class Exchange with schoolmates:
26 January – 29 January 2015 (2pm – 5pm)
Venue: KEC202, 2/F at Kowloon East Campus or FTC1404, 14/F at Fortress Tower Campus
Last Updated : 22 January 2015
Please note below announcement for CHEM2441C Organic Chemistry I:
- There will be NO lab on the first day of school (Jan 19)
- A Lab Orientation will be held on Jan 26 (Mon) 2:30 - 5:30 pm in Rayson Huang Lecture Theatre
- Tutorial sessions will be held on every Thursdays from Feb 5 (TBC in class) at 5:30 - 6:20 pm or 6:30 - 7:20 pm in Meng Wah Complex Theatre 4
Please note below announcement for CHEM2241 Analytical Chemistry I:
- The lab class of CHEM2241 will start from the FIRST teaching week of Semester 2 on Friday, Jan 23 (2:30 pm) at Room 207, Hui Oi Chow Bldg
- If have already enrolled, or planning to enroll for the course during add/drop period in semester two, please be reminded to attend the lab session on Jan 23 so that you would NOT miss any experiments of the course
- As you are aware, laboratory classes are mandatory. Students must complete ALL experiments and laboratory reports to in order to pass the course
Please note below announcement for STAT0301/1601
" Elementary Statistical Methods " with effective from 19 January 2015 (Monday)
- There is a permanent change of venue to RR301, 3/F Run Run Shaw Building for session on Mon, Thu and Fri.
Please note below announcement for STAT2601
" Probability and Statistics I " with effective from 23 January 2015 (Friday)
- There is a permanent change of venue to LE9 for session on Mon, Wed and LE8 for session on Fri.
Semester 2 teaching in HKU campus will start on 19 January 2015 (Monday) whereas
Semester 2 teaching in the College will start on 23 September 2015 (Friday).
For details of the HKU courses and their teaching weeks, please
refer to the links "Download HKU Teaching Weeks (2014-15)".
Please visit this website regularly for the latest news about the Exercise
and/or the course/class information.
For queries regarding the lab arrangement, e.g. starting
date, venue, etc., please contact the HKU Science Departments directly:
|Biochemistry|| ||3917 9489 / 3917 9241|
|Biological Sciences||2299 0612|
|Earth Sciences||2859 1084|
|Statistics and Actuarial Science||3917 2466|
There must be at least a 1.5-hour break between a course taught in
HKU campus and the one taught in Kowloon East Campus to allow sufficient time
Schedule (Version 1)
Rules and Regulations (Version 1)
Instructions (Version 1)
Download Master Timetable for Semester 2, 2014-15 (Version 1)
Room information for BSc Courses (Second Semester, 2014-15)
Associate of Science Students (Version 2)
Download HKU Teaching Weeks (2014-15)
Course/Class Matching Programme
Rules and Regulations
Instruction of Matching Programme